Global MOOC and Online Education Conference 2021 will be held virtually from December 6-9, 2021. The conference aims to explore policies and practices in driving the innovation required in the new global digital era for the higher education sector, as well as showcase collaborative ideas and frameworks to build more open, integrative, and resilient universities. The conference has seven sub-forums. The topics of the sub-forums are:
- Digital transformation of higher education and teachers’ professional development in the MOOC era;
- MOOC and online learning in future education;
- Educating future scientists & engineers;
- Virtual mobility and curricular programming;
- Digital technology enhances blended learning and collaborative learning
- Designing and delivering the most career-relevant online programs;
- Transformation of online learning platforms.
You are welcome to submit reports based on the topics above (including abstracts and video introductions) for the doctoral research symposium. The submitted reports will be reviewed by a distinguished panel of experts from respective fields. The author(s) of best reports will be invited to join in the panel discussion session and be able to exchange thoughts with top scholars and experts in the field. The submission instructions are as follows:
(1) Deadline of Submission: November 12, 2021;
(2) Submissions should include the title, an abstract (max. 300 words in English), 3-5 corresponding keywords, the name and contact details of the main presenter, and the name of the co-authors. Participants should also submit a video introduction based on both the themes of the sub-forums and the topics of their research.
Participants are expected to verbally outline the paper in English in the required video. 3-5 minutes in length. The video should be in mp4, Flv, or Avi format, and no larger than 100MB. We recommend students produce relevant slides, turn on the camera, and use screen recording on software such as Zoom to record the presentation. You will then need to upload the video on a sharing platform (such as YouTube, Youku) or cloud storage (such as Google Drive, Baidu Web Drive) and provide the link. Please ensure the link provided is accessible.
(3) Please fill in the questionnaire at https://w.wjx.top/vj/Om6cPuR.aspx with the above details and complete the registration. The registration is free of charge.
(4) Best Report Award: After the conference, the author(s) of best reports will receive the Global MOOC and Online Education Conference Best Report Award (electronic version) with a 150 USD cash prize. All participants who meet the requirements of submission will receive the Global MOOC and Online Education Conference Participation Certificate (electronic version).
(5) All submitted papers must be the original work of the author, not include any plagiarized content, not involve confidential content, and must adhere to academic integrity and ethical standards.
The conference and sub-forums will be live streaming via XuetangX. For any inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to your participation!
Global MOOC Alliance